A review of your weekly food diary can educate and help you eat in a way that compliments your health and helps you reach your goals, as well as provides guidance on dietary recommendations to deal with minor ailments and struggles.
It will also provide you with simple and practical changes that will make a real difference to your health and how you feel.
Your diet diary will be reviewed and you will be provided with a comprehensive report outlining how you can improve with practical ideas and nutritional recommendations to support your health.
You will also receive a booklet containing information and recipes to help and inspire you to make the changes.
What you will receive?
- A review of your food diary via email.
- Recommendations for practical dietary changes aimed at making a real difference to how you feel.
- A booklet containing informative handouts and healthy delicious meal ideas
How it works
- You will be provided with a food diary and lifestyle analysis via email.
- On return of the completed forms you will receive your review detailing diet and lifestyle recommendations. This can be a one off review or weekly support via email.
How much it costs
A one-off diet diary review - £45
5 weeks dietary support - £110
10 weeks support - £195
- Advice given is based on food diary received and general dietary guidelines for improved health.
- This is not a Nutritional Therapy consultation and therefore does not offer an in-depth analyses of your symptoms and tailored recommendations.
- Contact is once per week via email.
- If you want in-depth individualised advice and support a wellness package found here is recommended.
- Does not include supplement or testing recommendations.