One to One wellness programmes to help you feel your best and reach optimum health.
Do you want to feel in control of what you eat, how your live and how you feel?
Have you tried to make changes but keep falling back into your old habits?
Would you like that extra support to really make
a difference this time?
I work mainly with clients over the age of 40 who are struggling to reach their goals of weight loss, increased energy, better well being, feeling overly stressed, managing a specific condition or are suffering annoying symptoms.
By investigating lifestyle factors and addressing any underlying imbalances we can really make a difference and get you to where you want to be.
- An in-depth consultation to discuss your health, current concerns and struggles.
- Personalised recommendations to ensure timely, appropriate and realistic progress towards your goals. This will always involve food and lifestyle first, and later on may include supplement and testing advice if required.
- Regular evaluation of your symptoms and progress.A weekly reflection form to help you reflect on what you are finding easy and what you are struggling with, help us refine your plan, and keep you progressing towards your goals.
- A weekly menu review to educate and help you eat in a way that compliments your health and helps you reach your goals.
- Weekly phone calls or contact via the internet with myself to keep you accountable and address any issues, struggles or barriers you face and really refine your programme to support your goals.
- Access to recipes, meal plans and relevant handouts.
- Opportunity to receive added support through phone calls, emails or messages.(24/7 support is offered as part of the programmes. I will respond to messages and questions the same day during the week and within 24 hours on a weekend)
- All information is tailored to you and your lifestyle.
For a One to One or bespoke consultation or coaching programme designed specifically for you please get in touch to discuss your needs.
Based on the approach that ‘food is medicine’ there is no calorie counting or fad diets, just whole natural foods that heal your body from the inside, restoring gut health, increasing energy and mental function, and helping you feel energised!
Consultations can be carried out in- person or via the internet (all details provided)
To have a chat about your concerns and whether my programmes are right for you click on the link below and I look forward to chatting with you soon.
1. Payment for packages must be paid up front (there is option for split payment discussed at initial contact)
2. The consultations must all be taken within the designated programme timescale.
3. Packages are not transferable
4. Individuals who wish to continue seeing me or need extra sessions after the programme ends can extend the programme or go onto a £55 per session plan.
5. Weekly sessions and support must be booked in advance and if unable to make a time at least 24 hours notice is required to re-schedule.
6. Tests and supplements are sometimes required and are not included in the package price